Tuesday 25 July 2017

Why as cash home buyers, we bought a MOLDY HOUSE with a BAD Foundation in 78748?

http://www.thetexashousebuyer.com/ - We are cash home buyers in the Central Texas and we work with homeowners who need to sell fast. The homeowners we’ve worked with come to us with all kinds of reasons for needing to sell fast.About 6 months ago we bought a property at XXXX Mathews Ln, Austin TX 78748. The house was in a nice area right behind Sprouts Farmers Market. Just off of Manchaca and William Cannon, I love Sprouts and that is where I do my grocery shopping so I was excited when I got the call. I figured I'd grab groceries and buy a house all in one trip! I called the lady that made the submission to our site. A pleasant lady answered the phone and she gave me the back story for the house. She said her and her brother owned the property at XXXX Mathews Ln and they were looking to sell it to cash home buyers from Austin. They said they would need cash home buyers because they did not think the house would qualify for buyer financing due to its conditionWe closed in 10 business days and everyone was satisfied.Get a fast offer on your home or selling your home to cash home buyers like ourselves, buyers that make quick decisions and pay all cash and buys Austin homes “as-is”. Watch this video how we bought this unliveable moldy house and closed in 10 business days!

No comments:

Post a Comment